Monday, September 7, 2009

PowerPoint Question

PowerPoint Question

I've never been a big user of PowerPoint, but I'm putting together a presentation, and I realized that there is a capability that I have seen used--but I have no idea what it is called.

The change from the contents of one slide to another is called slide transition, and you can control in all sorts of entertaining and distracting ways how the contents of one slide are replaced by another.

I have also seen a situation where each click of the mouse shows another line of the slide, letting you only reveal as much of the slide as is appropriate to what you are currently saying. What is this feature called? Or is this done by actually making a bunch of separate slides?

UPDATE: Thanks to all who responded. The right answer is here. And no, you don't have to make a bunch of different slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment