Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nigeria Scammers Who Don't Take Themselves Too Seriously

Nigeria Scammers Who Don't Take Themselves Too Seriously

Either that, or they aren't very bright. Today's astonishing piece of "help me move millions of dollars to the U.S. and you can have some of it" is this email:
Hello,
My name is Col. Clarke Gable of the 27th Infantry Brigade, 10th Mountain United States Army in Feluga, Iraq. I'm contacting you on behalf of my team here in Iraq peacekeeping service. We honestly need your assistance to move Allocation {Funds} into your custody for safekeeping pending our final dismissal any time this year...

However, I wish to remind you that I’m a soldier and I have no time to come over the internet for a child play, so please if you are not able to handle this transaction with utmost confidentiality please Do Not Reply.

If somehow you are interested in this proposal, kindly leave a message with your most confidential telephone numbers and I will get back to you with details.



Yours Respectfully,
Col. Clarke Gable
27th Infantry Brigade
10th Mountain
United States Army
Feluga, Iraq.
Email: col.clarkegable@terra.com


Clarke Gable? Perhaps this poor Nigerian scammer must made up the name, and wasn't aware of the movie star named Clark Gable.

No comments:

Post a Comment