Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ron Paul for President Signs

I'm seeing them around Boise now. Not many--which means that there is probably one Ron Paul supporter here. If there were five Ron Paul supporters here, it would be hard to find your way down the streets because of the number of signs.

I voted for Ron Paul for President when he was the Libertarian Party candidate some years ago. I don't think I would do it now. Even at the time, if I thought he had a realistic chance, I might have not voted for him. I can remember reading one letter from him that came perilously close to "the Jews run everything" in its discussion of U.S. foreign policy--and back then, as now, I have a certain skepticism of Israel that I know is not widely shared among other evangelical Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment