Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Think A Meat Cleaver Would Have Been A Better Choice

I suspect that liberals are going to be whining in favor of barbecue fork control next, especially since it was used against such a nice young man:




"He was well done."
That's what one woman said Monday after helping her son apprehend an alleged child rapist using her barbecue meat fork.
"I stuck him in his butt!" Linda Rhodes told MyFOXdfw.com, explaining how she and her son John Jennings apprehended the 17-year-old suspect Friday night in Garland, Texas.
Jennings was barbecuing chicken when he heard a 7-year-old boy calling for help. He said he saw the suspect, Deshaun Ridge, on top of the child, allegedly raping the boy.
"He stood up, and I just punched him right in the face," Jennings said. "He put his hands up and I grabbed him, and we went fighting."




No comments:

Post a Comment