Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spare 1GB SD-RAM Cards Lying Around?

I'm headed to Houston next week to debate Professor Jack Rakove. I'm thinking of using my HP PhotoSmart E427 camera in video mode to do this. The video quality isn't great, but it is adequate for webcast.

It turns out that the 1 GB SD-RAM cards will store about one hour of video. Unfortunately, this particular camera won't work with SD-RAM cards that are larger than 1 GB. I could run out and buy several more 1 GB SD-RAM cards, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of you have some of these lying about loose, no longer used because you have moved up to larger ones. I'll buy them cheap (like $5 a piece, since I can buy them new for about $12) or if I can borrow two or three of them for a week, that's fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment