Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm Back From the Gun Rights Policy Conference

It was a very useful and entertaining experience. I'll be blogging about a lot of different things--gun rights, the award that they surprised me with, a rather unnerving encounter with Ron Paul supporters, the Cadillac CTS I rented, encounters with Bigfoot in 1790s Kentucky, and touring the Ohio River Valley--but first, my luggage needs to arrive.

On the way to Cincinnati, my gun case arrived with me; the bag with my clothes arrived the next morning--which was mystifying, because the flight on both legs was only about half-full, and there was plenty of time to transfer my bags. Why one bag arrived but the other did not--that confuses me.

On the way back, the flight from Cincinnati to O'Hare was late, and by the time I arrived at the gate for my flight to Boise, they were already loading. I am not surprised that my bags didn't make the connection, since I almost didn't, and I was walking, rather quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment