Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Just Rejected An Ad

I Just Rejected An Ad

Blogads.com provides a painless way for me to get advertising revenue. I have never rejected an ad -- until now. Let's just say that it promotes a scheme for not paying taxes that I fear will put some readers at least in a pile of financial problems, if not prison.

I'm no fan on the income tax--which penalizes hard work. I would prefer a national sales tax, or a higher tariff--each of which has some efficiency of collection advantages. I understand that there are some serious questions about whether all the states that ratified the income tax amendment actually ratified the same text! But the notion that you are going to find some magic way to stop paying income tax without getting in a pile of trouble is delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment