Saturday, November 19, 2005

Lots of Positive Feedback From ScopeRoller Customers

They also suggest that I put my creative energies to work on developing new products for the Losmandy mounts. This is a very good idea; as I was looking at Mars this evening, and shivering, I found myself wondering if I can invent something that makes these temperatures tolerable.

Mars was showing some detail--but not much. Unfortunately, there still enough turbulence in my suburban setting from cooling concrete to be a problem. The good news is that this 5" refractor's optics are good enough that if could solve the turbulence problem, I could easy use 381x on it.

Venus is now in a crescent phase, which is at least mildly interesting. Unfortunately, Venus never shows anything to a telescope but white clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment