Thursday, June 23, 2005

House Project: The Foundation Forms Are In

I drove up there this evening. Yesterday was unpleasantly warm, but today was wonderful. It was 83 degrees as I drove home from work, but it's a dry heat, and not at all unpleasant, especially with the top off the car and wind blowing through my hair. Driving to the property was even more lovely, with the sound of the engine, and my compilation CD of oldies.

Here are some pictures of the forms (remember that in most browsers, you can right-click on the picture and say "View Image" to blow the picture up to full size):





Here's the equipment of the company that set up the forms, and I guess is going to pour the concrete. (Do I get a discount for featuring their company name and phone number? I guess not!)



It is going to take a long time for me to get bored with this view to the north:



In spite of a lot of pretty hot days, and no recent rain, the hills remain green:



No comments:

Post a Comment