Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Wife Figured It Out

My Wife Figured It Out

I found Governor Sanford's explanation of why he disappeared for four days a bit fishy, but my wife correctly identified that a father who disappears over Father's Day to "clear his head" with an no cell phones backpacking trip is probably up to something that wouldn't reflect well on his family values.

Michelle Malkin
has one rather rude word to describe Governor Sanford. I just keep hoping that conservatives can start doing a better job of picking conservative leaders. Or perhaps we should just accept that when you send conservatives into politics, they won't stay terribly innocent or pure for long. Perhaps we should draft them for two year terms, then yank them back before they get corrupted by the power, egostroking, and absurdity of government ruins them.

No comments:

Post a Comment