Monday, March 17, 2008

The Heller Line

The Heller Line

Volokh Conspiracy reports that the line for oral arguments for Heller formed 40 hours in advance. Okay, I don't guess that I will be getting in. I have an interview to do with NRA News in a few minutes; I'll drive by the Supreme Court building, and try and get some pictures of the lines (there may even be a line for members of the Supreme Court Bar by now) for the blog.

Several commenters compared this to a rock concert:
Maybe people will hold up cigarette lighters during moving parts of oral argument.
The Court should really have held this in stadium, to deal with the anticipated demand.

I will have to settle for being the nicely dressed guy in front of the building, in the hopes that the reporters will assume that I am on the side of D.C.--and get disappointed at what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment