Thursday, July 7, 2005

New Product Announcements

It has taken a while, but I have updated the ScopeRoller web page, and sent out New Product Announcements to the usual suspects for ScopeRoller 11 and ScopeRoller 700. Oddly enough, at least one of the Losmandy dealers actually responded this time, and indicated that he was on vacation, and would take a look when he returned.

I am getting orders for ScopeRoller 8 from the Sky & Telescope new product announcement, and orders for ScopeRoller 11 from the astromart.com ads. I'm actually getting enough orders now (typically 3-4 a week) that I am glad that I ordered up another case of the 5" wheel casters--I may even break down and start running magazine ads and buy a lathe if this keeps up.

It is going to take a lot more activity to quit my day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment