Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Rest Will Be Short

The Rest Will Be Short

I have been tasked with a monograph on armed self-defense that will bring in some money, compensating for the loss of teaching at CWI over the summer.  In addition, I am supposed to teach State & Local Government in the summer quarter, starting in June at ITT Technical Institute.  And the ScopeRoller business is picking up.  I shipped two orders today: one to Italy, one to Canada, and I have another order to prepare for a university in Oklahoma.  But wow!  After writing a final exam for my students, and completing the order for Canada, I had nothing to do today!  I actually goofed off, watching re-runs of Forever Knight for a couple of hours.  (Okay, I didn't completely goof off--I balanced the checkbook, and completed the hand assembly parts of the Canadian order while watching Forever Knight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment