Friday, May 21, 2010

No, You Aren't Seeing Double

One of my readers made several requests for changes on my blog to bring it into compliance with conventions in the blogosphere.  One of them was to make the title of each post also a permalink, along with the permalink at the bottom.  For some reason, lost in the past, I have never used the Title field of Blogger, preferring to make the first line of each posting the title.  Changing the template to make it automatically put a permalink on the Title of each posting means that there will be duplicate titles on all my old postings--going back for years.  But going forward, it will be easier and faster for me.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. And I even refrained from using the term blogosphere when I emailed you. Some people hate it.

    ReplyDelete