Monday, April 13, 2009

Things I Don't Need, But You Might

Things I Don't Need, But You Might

I've been inventorying ammunition, and I've found a few items that I don't need, but you might be able to use. One of them is the standard thumb safety from a blued Colt Government Model (series 70) that I no longer have. (I had installed an ambidextrous safety on it.) It includes what I think is the plunger which the thumb safety engages.

I'm not sure why anyone would want one of these, unless you were building a Colt Government Model entirely from parts. But if you need it, I would be happy to get $5 for it, which would cover postage and an envelope--and I hate to throw perfectly good stuff away!

If you are in the Boise area, and you reload, I have a couple dozen .308 Win. and .223 Rem. spent cases (I'm quite sure that they were Boxer primed) that were sitting around in the bottom of an ammo can. You are welcome to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment