Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Obama Administration And Its Enemies

Obama Administration And Its Enemies

I received a copy of this supposed Department of Homeland Security report, and I found myself wondering, "Is this really a government report?" I found the characterization of "right-wing extremists" seemed a bit too political, a bit too oriented towards demonizing anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies--but at the same time, it wasn't quite enough over the top to completely discount.

Michelle Malkin, who apparently had the same reaction to it that I did, reports that sources in DHS confirm that it is real.

I keep hoping that the Weather Underground craziness of Obama's friends, like William Ayers, is all just ancient history. But it sure doesn't look that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment