Sunday, February 12, 2006

House Project: Filtration System Complete

I went up to the house Thursday night. As I mentioned, we were putting some finer filtration stuff upstream of the lead filters--which had clogged within a week of installation.

The blue housings contain a five micron and then a one micron filter.


Click here to enlarge



Click here to enlarge


I then installed some new lead filters, and took water samples, both inside the house, and outside, from a faucet that runs directly from the water tank. I should have results in a week or so.

I notice that the water, which was murky and brownish without any filters at all, is now clear, with just the faintest yellowish tint--probably iron.

I just love the view out the front door of the garage.


Click here to enlarge


The only major piece of interior work is the baseboards in the laundry room. I need to annoy the builder to finish this up. The baseboards are painted--they just need to be put in place.


Click here to enlarge


I just love this view from the driveway, headed down the hill.


Click here to enlarge


Last house project entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment