Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Feeling Loved

I'm Feeling Loved

Thanks to all who have made cash contributions, or offered job pointers. Not a substitute for a regular job, but boy, it helps, and it makes me feel like I am doing something useful.

In addition, several nonprofits, while unable to offer me a full-time job, are discussing things that I can do for them to bring in some money. Again, not a substitute for a regular job, but it makes it easier to limp along until one does come along.

I've made a sufficiently good impression on the deans and assistant deans that have been watching me teach State & Local Government at a local technical school that I have been offered an Introduction to Personal Computers class for the next term--and there's a strong chance that I will teaching a course in programming microprocessors as well. Again, it's not a substitute for a full-time job, but with enough money dripping in from various sources, to quote Gloria Gaynor, "I will survive."

No comments:

Post a Comment