Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Golf Humor

Golf Humor

I'm not a golfer, but even I can recognize the humor in these:
# 10 -- Golfer: (Frustrated.) "I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
Caddy: "Can you keep your head down that long?"

# 9 -- Golfer: "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
Caddy: "Try heaven, you've already moved a lot of earth."

# 8 -- Golfer: "Do you think my game is improving?"
Caddy: "Yes sir, you miss the ball much closer now."

# 7 -- Golfer: "Do you think I can get there with a 5 iron?"
Caddy: "Eventually."

# 6 -- Golfer : "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world."
Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."

# 5 -- Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time. It distracts me."
Caddy: "It's not a watch - it's a compass."

# 4 -- Golfer: "How do you like my game?"
Caddy: "Very good sir, but personally, I prefer golf."

# 3 -- Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on Sunday?"
Caddy: "The way you play, sir, it's a sin on any day."

# 2 -- Golfer: "This is the worst course I've ever played on."
Caddy: "We left the golf course an hour ago."

# 1 -- Golfer: "That can't be my ball, it's too old."
Caddy: "It's been a long time since we teed off, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment