Monday, February 15, 2010

Nigerian Scammers

Nigerian Scammers

I received another one of those stupid Nigerian scammer emails:
Greetings,
My name is Sgt. Lee Johnson, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in Iraq. Please do visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have insight as to what I'm intending to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. Please send your reply to this E-mail address: sgtlee1971@yahoo.com.hk
Thanks,

Sgt. Lee Johnson.
My response:
Just to make sure that you are who you claim you are, and not just one
of those Nigerian scammers, why don't you ship me 100,000 Euros from one
of those stashes?

That way I'll know that you are telling me the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment