Sunday, June 26, 2005

Doing My Part For The International Balance of Payments

I am getting ready to ship ScopeRoller products to a customer in Australia, and I have orders rolling in from U.S. customers. The first order was the only one a week ago yesterday. Then I had an inquiry on Monday. Then two orders on Wednesday. One order today. It seems likely that the orders from the Sky & Telescope New Products Showcase will be a bell curve distribution--but the question is, is Wednesday the top of the bell curve? Or the leading edge of the swell?

In any case, this is good news. I had ordered up a case of 21 5" casters a couple of months ago, and I was beginning to wonder if this was a mistake--if my grandkids were going to wonder what these were for. I am reaching the point where I need to order up more casters, and more UHMW for my machinist to turn! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment